Sunday 4 May 2014

Fall / Winter must have.

Simple must haves for Fall / Winter.

1. Knitted jersey
2. Denim jacket
3. Leather jacket


1. I've always found knitted jerseys to be comfortable and easy to style. If it's not comfortable then it shouldn't be worn, (I live by this rule). Knits are perfect for the easy type of girl who dresses down quite a lot,wether it's for campus or a chilled day at work. What's great about knits is that you don't need to dress up for it. A pair of boots and a scarf or a neck piece are a great way to finish off your look. 










2. Classic denim jacket is a MUST have. Not only is it perfect for winter but this baby is an all season rounder. This is by far my fouvorite must have. If you're a lover for layering during winter then I suggest you get one. Denim jackets are easy to layer,wether you throw in a check shirt or a plain cotton jersey. If you're a bit adventurous and know how to pull it off,denim on denim is the way to go. 






3. Another classic,the leather jacket. Need I say more?! Every fashionista knows that a leather jacket is an essential item in their wardroab. You can practically dress in a leather jacket with almost everything. I love how it also gives you that edgy bad girl look or simply chic look without trying too hard. But most people often go wrong when it comes to choosing the perfect leather jacket. Know your body structure,what works for you and find the perfect fit. Real leather can be quite expensive but it's worth it - my parents said I should learn to invest. 








No comments:

Post a Comment